Subscribe Now   -   Standard: only $199 per year   or   Premium: only $299 per year  -   Click Here

Sihayo Gold Ltd

www: www.sihayogold.com   email: sihayogold@sihayogold.com
Category: Junior: Late Stage Developer
Rating & Risk: Login to view
Profile
Notes
Forum
Your Data

Symbol Data

Symbol Currency
ASX:SIH AUD

Description

Sihayo Gold Ltd are a gold focused junior, late stage developer with one mine in development in Indonesia. They have approximately 1.55Moz. of gold in the reserves and resources category of which 1.2Moz. are in the measured and indicated category. They have a market capitalisation of ~A$16.48M which is a rise of roughly 4% over the last eight months. As of 09/23/2023 they have ~A$6M debt and ~A$7.61M cash. They have 12,204M shares outstanding and trade on the Australian Stock Exchange.

Login or Subscribe to access Don's Summary
Alert me when stock is updated

General Details

Financial 09/23/2023
Last
Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
MCap (FD): $15.86M $16.48M 09/23/2023 $0.62M
Total Assets: $9.02M $9.37M 09/23/2023 $0.35M
Total Liabilities: $1.42M $1.47M 09/23/2023 $0.06M
Current Assets: $7.73M $8.04M 09/23/2023 $0.30M
Current Liabilities: $1.03M $1.07M 09/23/2023 $0.04M
Total Debt: $5.80M $6.03M 09/23/2023 $0.23M
Cash: $7.32M $7.61M 09/23/2023 $0.29M
Enterprise Value: $14.34M $14.90M 06/22/1970 $0.56M
Cash Flow: $0.00M $0.00M never $0.00M
Cash Flow Multiple: 0.00 0.00 never 0.00
Net Debt to
Cash Flow Ratio:
n/a n/a never 0.00
Finance within 1 year: Yes Yes 09/23/2023 n/a
Misc 09/23/2023
Last
Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Shares Outstanding: 12,204,256,000 12,204,256,000 09/23/2023 0
Shares (FD): 12,308,256,000 12,308,256,000 09/23/2023 0
Insider Ownership: n/a n/a never n/a
Dividend (Annual): n/a n/a never n/a
Company Type: Mostly Gold Mostly Gold never n/a
Production ETA: n/a 01/01/2024 09/23/2023 n/a
Production (Gold Eq Oz.): (guess) 
0
(guess) 
0
09/23/2023 0
Production (Silver Eq Oz.): (guess) 
0
(guess) 
0
09/23/2023 0
Initial CapEx (Outstanding): $80.00M
504.34% of MCap
$80.00M
485.34% of MCap
09/23/2023 $0.00M
Funding Option: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Documentation: none FS 09/23/2023 n/a
Future MCap Modifier: 0.05
Developer: Early Development
0.05
Developer: Early Development
04/24/2023 0
Cash Flow Multiplier: 2 2 04/23/2023 0.00

Resource Data

GOLD 09/23/2023
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
O
U
N
C
E
S
T
O
T
A
L
Proven & Probable: 0.75M 0.75M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: 1.20M 1.20M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Inferred: 0.35M 0.35M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: 1.55M 1.55M never 0.00M
P
L
A
U
S
I
B
L
E
Proven & Probable: 0.52M 0.52M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: 0.78M 0.78M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Inferred: 0.12M 0.12M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: 0.90M 0.90M never 0.00M
C
U
R
R
E
N
T
Annual Production: n/a n/a 0oz.
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 $0.00
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 $0.00
G
R
A
D
E
Underground (Avg): 1.80 g/t n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Open Pit (Avg): n/a 1.80 g/t 09/23/2023 1.80 g/t
Recovery Rate: (CG)  70.00% (CG)  70.00% 09/23/2023 0.00%
F
U
T
U
R
E
Proven & Probable: 0.80M 0.80M 09/23/2023 0.00M
Annual Production: 65,000oz. 65,000oz. 09/23/2023 0oz.
Cash Cost: $1,000 $1,000 09/23/2023 $0
Extra Operating Cost: $500 $500 09/23/2023 $0
SILVER 09/23/2023
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
O
U
N
C
E
S
T
O
T
A
L
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Inferred: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
P
L
A
U
S
I
B
L
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Inferred: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
C
U
R
R
E
N
T
Annual Production: n/a n/a 0oz.
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 $0.00
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 $0.00
G
R
A
D
E
Underground (Avg): n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Open Pit (Avg): n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Recovery Rate: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00%
F
U
T
U
R
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 0.00M
Annual Production: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 09/23/2023 n/a

Property

Last Analysis Data  (09/23/2023)
Stage Name Owned Au Ag Cu Notes
Dev Sihayo Pungkut 75% show
1.4 million oz deposit.

Feasibility study completed.

$58 million capex.

$800 cash costs.

43,000 oz production for 10 years.

Sihayo Gold Limited owns 100% of the shares in Aberfoyle Pungkut Investments Pte Ltd (“API”).
API holds a 75% interest in PT Sorikmas Mining, with the Indonesian Government mining company, PT Aneka Tambang Tbk. holding the remaining 25%.
Total Land Package Size (ha): 66,000  
Current Data
Stage Name Owned Au Ag Cu Notes
Dev Sihayo Pungkut 75% show
1.4 million oz deposit.

Feasibility study completed.

$58 million capex.

$800 cash costs.

43,000 oz production for 10 years.

Sihayo Gold Limited owns 100% of the shares in Aberfoyle Pungkut Investments Pte Ltd (“API”).
API holds a 75% interest in PT Sorikmas Mining, with the Indonesian Government mining company, PT Aneka Tambang Tbk. holding the remaining 25%.
Total Land Package Size (ha): 66,000  

Profitability (by resource)

Proven &
Probable
09/23/2023
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: 100.00% 100.00% n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): 0.75M 0.75M n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a -3.80M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: 0.52M 0.52M n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a -2.66M
Maximum Profit (Gold): $222.13M $478.19M n/a $256.06M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: $222.13M $478.19M n/a $256.06M
Max Profit / Current MCap: 14.003 29.011 n/a 15.007
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): $0.02 $0.04 n/a $0.02
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: $0.02 $0.04 n/a $0.02
Total Free Profit Per Share: $0.02 $0.04 n/a $0.02
FD MCap / Gold Eq.: $30.34 $31.52 n/a $1.19
FD MCap / Silver Eq.: $0.37 $0.41 n/a $0.04
FD MCap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
1.58% 1.31% n/a -0.27%
Measured &
Indicated
09/23/2023
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: 100.00% 100.00% n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): 1.20M 1.20M n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a -6.11M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: 0.78M 0.78M n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a -3.95M
Maximum Profit (Gold): $329.89M $710.18M n/a $380.29M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: $329.89M $710.18M n/a $380.29M
Max Profit / Current MCap: 20.797 43.085 n/a 22.288
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): $0.03 $0.06 n/a $0.03
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: $0.03 $0.06 n/a $0.03
Total Free Profit Per Share: $0.02 $0.06 n/a $0.03
FD MCap / Gold Eq.: $20.43 $21.23 n/a $0.80
FD MCap / Silver Eq.: $0.25 $0.28 n/a $0.03
FD MCap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
1.06% 0.88% n/a -0.18%

Reserves &
Resources
09/23/2023
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: 100.00% 100.00% n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): 1.55M 1.55M n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a -7.87M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: 0.90M 0.90M n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a -4.57M
Maximum Profit (Gold): $381.33M $820.93M n/a $439.59M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: $381.33M $820.93M n/a $439.59M
Max Profit / Current MCap: 24.040 49.804 n/a 25.764
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): $0.03 $0.07 n/a $0.04
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: $0.03 $0.07 n/a $0.04
Total Free Profit Per Share: $0.03 $0.06 n/a $0.04
FD MCap / Gold Eq.: $17.67 $18.36 n/a $0.69
FD MCap / Silver Eq.: $0.22 $0.24 n/a $0.02
FD MCap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
0.92% 0.76% n/a -0.16%

Future Valuation (Cash Flow & Totals)

Login to view

Defaults

We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out more here.     ×