Subscribe Now - Click Here:       1 Year for only $149   or   3 months for $99

Gold79 Mines Ltd.

www: gold79mines.com   email: gt@gold79mines.com
Category: Junior: Project Generator
Rating & Risk: Login to view
Profile
Notes
Forum
Your Data

Symbol Data

Symbol Currency
OTCMKTS:AUSVF USD
CVE:AUU CAD

Description

Gold79 Mines Ltd. are a junior, project generator looking for silver with four exploration properties in Canada, Mexico and USA. They have a market capitalisation of ~$6.73M which is a rise of roughly 718% over the last five months. As of 02/19/2021 they have no debt and ~$0.67M cash. They have 91M shares outstanding and trade on the Canadian Venture Exchange and the over-the-counter markets.

Login or Subscribe to access Don's Summary
Alert me when stock is updated

General Details

Financial 03/22/2020
Last
Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Mkt. Cap (FD): $0.82M $6.73M 02/19/2021 $5.91M
Total Assets: $0.24M $2.30M 02/19/2021 $2.06M
Total Liabilities: $0.37M $0.20M 02/19/2021 $-0.17M
Current Assets: $0.60M $1.16M 02/19/2021 $0.56M
Current Liabilities: $0.37M $0.20M 02/19/2021 $-0.17M
Total Debt: $0.00M $0.00M 02/19/2021 $0.00M
Cash: $0.05M $0.67M 02/19/2021 $0.62M
Enterprise Value: $0.77M $6.06M 03/11/1970 $5.29M
Cash Flow: $0.00M $0.00M never $0.00M
Cash Flow Multiple: 0.00 0.00 never 0.00
Net Debt to
Cash Flow Ratio:
n/a n/a never 0.00
Finance within 1 year: 02/19/2021 n/a
Tax Rate: (guess)  30.00% (default)  30.00% 02/19/2021 0.00%
Misc 03/22/2020
Last
Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Shares Outstanding: 27,490,112 91,424,000 02/19/2021 63,933,888
Shares (FD): 39,190,000 120,815,500 02/19/2021 81,625,500
Insider Ownership: n/a n/a never n/a
Company Type: Mostly Silver Mostly Silver never n/a
Production ETA: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Production (Gold Eq Oz.): (guess) 
0
(guess) 
0
02/19/2021 0
Production (Silver Eq Oz.): (guess) 
0
(guess) 
0
02/19/2021 0
Initial CapEx (Outstanding): n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Funding Option: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Documentation: none none 02/19/2021 n/a
Value Adjustment: none none never 0%

Resource Data

GOLD 03/22/2020
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
O
U
N
C
E
S
T
O
T
A
L
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Inferred: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
P
L
A
U
S
I
B
L
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Inferred: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
C
U
R
R
E
N
T
Annual Production: n/a n/a 0oz.
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 $0.00
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 $0.00
Average Grade: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Recovery Rate: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00%
F
U
T
U
R
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Annual Production: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
SILVER 03/22/2020
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
O
U
N
C
E
S
T
O
T
A
L
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: 0.00M 0.00M 02/19/2021 0.00M
Inferred: 0.00M 0.00M 02/19/2021 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
P
L
A
U
S
I
B
L
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Measured & Indicated: 0.00M 0.00M 02/19/2021 0.00M
Inferred: 0.00M 0.00M 02/19/2021 0.00M
Reserves & Resources: n/a n/a never 0.00M
C
U
R
R
E
N
T
Annual Production: n/a n/a 0oz.
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 $0.00
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 $0.00
Average Grade: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Recovery Rate: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00%
F
U
T
U
R
E
Proven & Probable: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 0.00M
Annual Production: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Cash Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a
Extra Operating Cost: n/a n/a 02/19/2021 n/a

Property

Last Analysis Data  (03/22/2020)
Stage Location Name Owned Size (Ha) Type Au Ag Cu Notes
Exploration Nunavut, Canada Greyhound Lake 43% n/a n/a show
On April 7, 2018, the Company received notice of the operating costs incurred by the operator for the period from June 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018 which total
$290,810. The Company elected not to fund its pro-rata share of these joint operating expenditures such that its interest in the Greyhound project was diluted to
45.17%.
Exploration Oaxaca Region, Mexico Taviche East 20% 50,000 n/a show
Large property near Fortuna's high grade San Jose mine. optioned 80% to minaurum Gold, which has an option to acquire the remaining 20%.
Exploration Arizona, USA Gold Chain 100% (guess) n/a n/a n/a
Total Land Package Size (ha): 50,000  
Current Data
Stage Location Name Owned Size (Ha) Type Au Ag Cu Notes
Exploration Nunavut, Canada Greyhound Lake 43% n/a n/a show
On April 7, 2018, the Company received notice of the operating costs incurred by the operator for the period from June 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018 which total
$290,810. The Company elected not to fund its pro-rata share of these joint operating expenditures such that its interest in the Greyhound project was diluted to
45.17%.
Exploration Oaxaca Region, Mexico Taviche East 20% 50,000 n/a show
Large property near Fortuna's high grade San Jose mine. optioned 80% to minaurum Gold, which has an option to acquire the remaining 20%.
Exploration Arizona, USA Gold Chain 100% (guess) n/a n/a n/a
Exploration Nevada, USA Tip Top 100% (guess) 173 n/a n/a
Total Land Package Size (ha): 50,173  

Profitability (by resource)

Proven &
Probable
03/22/2020
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Maximum Profit (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Max Profit / Current MCap: n/a n/a n/a 0.000
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Free Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Gold Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Silver Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Measured &
Indicated
03/22/2020
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Maximum Profit (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Max Profit / Current MCap: n/a n/a n/a 0.000
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Free Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Gold Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Silver Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
n/a n/a n/a 0.00%

Reserves &
Resources
03/22/2020
Last Analysis
Data

Current Data

Change
Item Value Value Updated Value
Percentage Gold: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Percentage Silver: n/a n/a n/a 0.00%
Total (Gold Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Total (Silver Eq. Oz.): n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
P

L

A

U

S

I

B

L

E
Gold Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Silver Eq. Oz.: n/a n/a n/a 0.00M
Maximum Profit (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Maximum Profit (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Total Maximum Profit: n/a n/a n/a $0.00M
Max Profit / Current MCap: n/a n/a n/a 0.000
Max Profit Per Share (Gold): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Max Profit Per Share (Silver): n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Max Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
Total Free Profit Per Share: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Gold Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Silver Eq.: n/a n/a n/a $0.00
FD Mkt. Cap / Per Metal
as % Spot Price:
n/a n/a n/a 0.00%

Future Valuation (Cash Flow & Totals)

Login to view

Defaults

We use cookies on this website. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out more here.     ×