Subscribe Now - Click Here: 1 Year for only $149 or 3 months for $99
Stakeholder Gold Corp are a junior, project generator looking for gold with one exploration property in Canada. They have a market capitalisation of ~C$7.46M which is a fall of roughly 48% over the last twelve months. As of 06/30/2017 they have no debt and ~C$0.45M cash. They have 21M shares outstanding and trade on the Canadian Venture Exchange and the over-the-counter markets.
Login to access Don's Summary
Profitability (by resource)
Future Valuation (Cash Flow & Totals)
Login to view
10 to 1 reverse split in 2016.
Gold Price (last analysis) ($)
Silver Price (last analysis) ($)
Stock Price (last analysis) ($)
1 Year Stock Price High ($)
Current Stock Price Versus 1 Year High (%)
Stock Price USA 5-Year High ($) (including date)
5.00 - 6/22/2011 (reverse split)
Stock Price USA 5-Year Low ($) (including date)
10 Cents - 11/12/2013 (reverse split)
Small exploration team
Canada (Yukon, Nova Scotia)
Local Issues (wag)
70%, with right of first refusal for the remaining 30%.
Country of Incorporation
1 property in the Yukon.
Shareholder Friendly (wag)
Ore Grade (wag)
You must be logged in to create/edit your own personal